Thursday, 25 September 2014

MonthlyView - September

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been M.I.A for awhile. I feel like I start every post with that apology. oops. 

Anyway September has been quite a hectic month. Everyone has been getting back into the school schedule and slow dying on the inside already looking forward to December break. 

Let us however look at the positive things this month..so here we go

1. Song of the Month


I congratulate Love Don't Die by The Fray as this months winner. I went to The Fray's concert last weekend and it was truly amazing! What a show! The best part was when they sang this song; the crowd went insane. Oh and can I just say, their opening act, Connell Cruise, is beyond beautiful.

2.Album of the Month


This month I have not been able to stop listening to Sam Smith's latest album. It is truly amazing. His voice is astounding and his lyrics are so powerful and emotional. Ah it must be one of the best albums I have ever bought. my favourite song is 'I've told you now.' Give it a try, I promise you won't regret it ;)

3.Movie of the Month


All I have heard this month is how amazing The Maze Runner movie is. I must be honest it does look really awesome. Anything with Dylan O' Brien in it must be incredible. It hasn't officially come out in SA yet but I am going to see it this weekend when it does. Can't wait. Have you seen it?

4. Hottie of the Month



Since we are on the top of Dylan O'Brien, I think it's only fair he gets the title of Hottie of the Month. This boy is not only extremely talented in acting and the looks department, he has an amazing personality to go with it. Can someone say the perfect package?


5.TV show of the Month


This month I have spent some time catching up on some GLEE. Everybody needs a little Glee here and there. It reminded me how amazing this series actually is! 

6.Shocker of the Month

The latest iCloud leaks have caught everyones attention. It's amazing how some leaked nudes can get everyone talking. It really was a shameful invasion of privacy that none of those celebs deserved and I do feel incredibly sorry for them however it is a good wake up call for everyone else on the potential dangers of the internet. I don't think anyone wants my (clothed) selfies that badly but it is important to realise what we share is available to everyone on the web. Dangerous stuff man. Nothing is truly safe these days.

7.Book of the Month

Another month...no book read. Sorry I a trying to read more but the stresses of school certainly keep me busy. No excuses Emma. haha well do any of you have any good recommendations for me?

8.Video of the Month


'My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!' Another month..Another controversial music video catching everyones attention. When I first watched the video I wasn't shocked and the fact that I wasn't shocked, shocks me. What does that say about music videos these days if I can watch a music video filled with nudity and sexual dancing and not blink an eyelid? Well besides the obviously controversial song and video, I can't deny it is beyond catchy.

9. Obsession of the Month


AHHHHH this day has come. I FINALLY GOT MY OWN LAPTOP. Can I just say what a milestone this is in my short life. I am now a proud owner of a new beautiful Macbook Air and I couldn't be happier. It is however my first time using a Apple computer. Any advice?


Well I hope you enjoyed. How has your September been? 

Until next time

Emma ;)

xx


2 comments:

  1. Yes I have seen the Maze Runner and it was amazing! Although I don't think Dylan O'Brien is hot. Please don't kill me. And yess the iCloud leaks are so shocking! :O Like wtf apple. How and why and who?? Ahaha Anaconda. Here's a book recommendation for you: Throne of Glass. And you are so lucky you got a Mac!!! My advice is to download a game called Octagon.
    New follower!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded that game..now you have me addicted!! ;) Thanks so much! xx

      Delete