Monday, 25 August 2014

The Liebster Awards

Hey All,


Sorry I have been MIA for while but I’m back!
I would like to thank Holly at http://inkyquillandpaper.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html and Mimi at http://mimiontheverge.blogspot.ca for nominating me for the Liebster Award.

The Liebster Award is a tag post in which bloggers under 200 followers answer 11 questions, tag other bloggers under 200 followers and write up their own 11 questions for them to answer.
The post rules are:
~Answer all the questions that are given to you
~Link back to the bloggers that nominate you
~Nominate other bloggers
~Provide nominees with 11 questions
~You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
~You must inform nominees of your nomination

Okay, lets get started with the questions...

~Holly’s Questions~
{1} What's the number one place you want to go in the future?
I would love to visit the USA at some point, ideally California.
{2} What's your favourite nail varnish shade?
Anything Purple. I loovve purple.
{3} Who's the most inspirational person that you know of?
Myself. Just kidding, um many people for different reasons as no one is completely perfect. I admire Nelson Mandela’s courage, My uncles values, my mom’s kindness, Caspar Lee’s ambition and Dylan O’Brien’s general sexiness ;)
{4} If you could live any where in the world, where would it be?
Hmmmm, well I enjoy the laidback South African lifestyle but I wouldn’t mind moving further down to Durban.
{5} How do you prepare for blog posts?
I wrap myself in a cosy blanket, get some yummy snacks and write complete random stuff. I should really put some more effort into planning...oh well.
{6} What is the most memorable holiday you've ever been on?
When I was  14 I went to England and France with my family and another Family. It was beyond amazing. The best part was going to Disney Land.
{7} Are you in education? If not, do you work?
I am still in School. Only a year and a bit left. YAY. I also currently have a job J
{8} What's the best thing about running your blog?
Reading people’s comments and seeing the number of views. I really enjoy seeing where my viewers come from as well. It’s an amazing place to rant my feelings and reach out to people across the world.
{9} What's your number one beauty essential?
Sleep and water. I prefer natural beauty to made up beauty.
{10} How do you see  yourself in 50 years time?
Hopefully successful and happy.
{11} What's your favourite social media site?
Snapchat. I love me some funny selfies.

Mimi's Questions

1. Why did you start your blog?
Just over a year ago! I can’t believe its already been that long!

2. If you could be on any tv show what show would it be?
Probably something fun like Modern Family

3. What is your style like?
Quite casual and simple. I’m not really that fashion conscious 

4. Whats your favorite type of music?
I like all types but mainly pop and alternative 

5. What are your favorite genre of movies?
Definitely Comedy. There is nothing bette

6. How often would you say you're on the internet per day?
When am I not on the internet haha just kidding. Hmm depends on how much school work and whatnot. On a weekday maybe 1 hour and on the weekend maybe 3 hours.

7. What social networking site do you use most often? Twitter, Instagram, etc?
Probably Snapchat. I love taking ugly selfies. Snapchat is there for you to embarrass yourself. Don’t be that person that tries to look goo on snapchat. uh uh have fun man B)

8. What are you most addicted to?
Probably my cellphone. SO MUCH TO DO. 

9. How cool is my blog? Pretty cool right? Jk that doesn't count as a question *sigh* Do you have any siblings?Quite a cool blog you got there ;) I have a younger sister and a little baby half-brother

10.How old are you?17 but it’s almost my 18th which I can’t wait for. Legal eagle yeah!

11.What do you spend most of your time doing?Thinking about situations which will never happen..

I would like to nominate every single one of you reading this right now. Feel free to answer  these questions and put the link in the comments so I can read themJ
1) Who is your favourite singer/group?
2) Do you play any musical instruments?
3) What’s your favourite gum flavour?
4) What is your favourite type of blog?
5) What do you look for in a bf/gf?
6) If you were stranded on an island and you could only take 3 people, who would you take?
7)  What is your favourite event/holiday of the year?
8) DO you have any pets?
9) What is your favourite cool drink flavour?
10) What is your earliest memory?

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please feel free to do this  tag and let me know what you think.
I will see ya’ll soon
Cheers
Emma

xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Loved your post! Some really good answers!
    Holly x

    Http://inkyquillandpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Thanks for the nomination xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I think, I might do this tag :D

    ReplyDelete